Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

Ganesha quilling




Hello friends , I have been working on this project since few days.. My version of quilled Ganesha. I selected a picture of Ganesha , sketched it and started to quill randomly. I have used shiny stones to make its jewellery . Done lot of bee hiving . Love the way its foot turned up.

** Please ignore the reflection over the pics as I forgot to take the pics before framing. Poor me , feeling so bad about it as I never fail to click pics of any of my smallest thing. **

My family loved it very very much.

Do let me know how you like it .

11 comments:

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Great work!
Congratulations!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jyothi my daughter Prisha asks me to tell you this is super especially Ganeshji's ears and face!
PS: she also wants to know how you made it!!!
She is super fascinated with it and from all the lovely projects which showed on my dashboard she is appreciating only your project!!

deeps said...

superb work...

Trupti said...

Wow Jyoti...mind blowing work.

Pooja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pooja said...

I totally agree with Prisha ! Liked the ear's quilling the most.The shading of colors on pitamber is awesome and yes feet has turned out very well.

chillin with Quillin said...

awesome, really love how you did the ears and the bee hive is a great filler, and the foot looks great!!!
Paula

Baukje said...

a beautiful!
Greetings Baukje

Christine said...

Amazing piece.
http://ajourneyintoquilling.blogspot.com

komal said...

Hey Jyoti, I liked it very much.Can you plz help me out in making quilling designs.I am greatly fascinated with quilling art. :)

Subhashini said...

This is so fabulous work. Even Ganesha will like this version of himself.