Pages

Monday 12 December 2011

Congratulations Card


Yessss I made this lovely card for my husband. He cleared a big big exam and its 'Another feather in his cap'. He just told me about the result on phone and was about to reach home in an hour. I was so so overjoyed and to express that I then just made it. This design is inspired from a card I picked up while randomly surfing web. I do not have the link now to credit the creator. We loved it :) .


I m really sorry for not having name of the original creator of this card. Would love to credit her.

3 comments:

lavina agarwal said...

Its super duper cute bhabhi..me too loved it!! have seen the lovely pattern paper you used! the birdy is simply adorable!!! cheers :)

Jyoti Agrawal said...

Blush Blush ! thank u so much didi.

Karan Agrawal said...

Loved the card. Thanks a lot!