Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

This used to be a ... chocolate box






Hi all .. How are you all doing?? I am totally engrossed in making crafty stuff these days.. Also preparing myself for the coming festive season. I love festivals .. Ganpati , Durga puja then dussera and then Diwali.. super excited ;-)


Made this gift box yesterday out of a chocolate box which my husband gifted me ( I am very fond of chocolates) . I have rolled tissue  paper to make the outer boundary . Decorated it with some quilled flowers , beads , bling flower and a bow . The cute birdie is stamped and cut.

Playing along with:

http://lulupu.blogspot.in/
http://itsybitsyindia.blogspot.in
http://lessology.blogspot.sg/

12 comments:

Karuna said...

Jyoti what a fun idea! the quilling is exquisite and the birds looks so romantic!

Thanks for playing along with Lulupu this month!

lavina agarwal said...

this is so pretty, love the bg papaer color you chose, very refreshing. nice lovely box, would love to have it filled though! ;)

sathya said...

Jyothi it is so cute,,, I love the quilling.

yyam said...

Oh wow! How pretty is this! I love how you've totally transformed this chocolate box! Lovelovelove the quilling and those love birds! :)

Thank you so much for playing along with us at LESSology! :)

Pooja said...

Fab up-cycling of box !I liked the colors you have used for flowers.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Jyoti super cute project ..my little critique who is blog hopping with me sitting on my lap asks me to tell you the birds need a branch!!
Cheers
Sonia and Prisha
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Vijaylaxmi Siyal said...

very pretty & Neatly quilled flowers....Loved the transformation.
Shalu.
www.allbyheart.blogspot.com

Shahrul Niza said...

BEAUTIFUL quilling!. Fabulous transformation :). Thank you for playing along with us @ LESSology!

chillin with Quillin said...

awesome up-cycle of the box, your quilling is beautiful, add some homemade cookies and you got it made,lol!!!!!!
Paula

Itsy Bitsy said...

Jyoti - your creation is just super cute! Love the beady flower with the birds. Well done!
Thanks so much for playing along the ItsyBitsy Bg B challenge. All the best!!
ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

Itsy Bitsy said...

Jyoti - your creation is just super cute! Love the beady flower with the birds. Well done!
Thanks so much for playing along the ItsyBitsy Bg B challenge. All the best!!
ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

Lynnda said...

Absolutely Stunning!!! Thanks for playing with US over @ LESSology....hugs...xoxo