Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

This used to be a ... Tray!!








Tray
Hello all .. Since I saw 'This used be a ...' challenge on lulupu , my thinking cap was on :P
And I came up with this wall decor converted from a tray. I removed the side handles of the tray , made lots of big malaysian flowers and leaves and here is my wall decor adorning our drawing room's wall . Yeah!! it got shifted from dining table to wall :P  

Playing with : http://lulupu.blogspot.in/
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.in/

Now a good news ..... I am the winner of this months BGC#15- Bingo challenge for my birthday-card.       Yippie!!!   Thanks you all !!!

12 comments:

Bhavana said...

Beautiful :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a transformation!!! So exciting to see how you changed it!!

Mihaela said...

Very beautiful!!!

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Gorgeous!
I loved every detail.

Unknown said...

Wonderful your work!

Pooja said...

congrats for winning BCG Challenge ! The transformed tray is soo beautiful !I just loved the flowers what eyecatching colors you have used !

Kavitha Vadhri said...

Lovely work jyothi, thanks for visiting my blog and leaving lovely comments. am also your newest follower..your quilling work is very inspiring, am just a beginner with 4month exp on quilling. lots to learn from people like you.

thanks
kavitha

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Lovely transformation Jyoti!!! gorgeous quilling!! great to be your new follower!!
Hugs
Jaya
mycraftworld23.blogspot.in

lavina agarwal said...

super duper cute frame dear, love the crisp flowers and leaves..it has a very beautiful gardeny feel..

Nikita A said...

That's some wonderful thinking!!! And I love how neat and beautiful the Quilling is..

Thanks for playing along at Lulupu.. :)

Unknown said...

Very nice and i am also try to make tis paper quilling and thankz to give wonderful idea

Unknown said...

Hi Jyoti,

I saw your craftworks. Looks good.

I like to promote it on my blog where you can get more feedbacks on how better it could be or an option for sale of your products.

Visit my blog: www.postideas.org
This is not spam. So, if you are interested, you can contact me @
email id: postideanetwork@gmail.com

Thanks,
PostIdeaNetwork